Last night I turned to my husband and said, "It's not really the best time to own a business called 'Why I Love Where I Live', huh?".
He replied, "OR it's the best time."
Despite my doubts, he's right.
Love for where we live does not mean you don't still see and acknowledge the problems. In fact, I've found the more gratitude I have for where I live whether on a national level, city level, or even something seemingly...
We acknowledge not everyone has resources to support local businesses financially or through a purchase at this time. There are other ways you can help and engage that won't cost you a dollar!
A few ideas:
- Share, like, comment on their post. It helps with algorithms and how often people see their posts.
- Let other friends know about opportunities to support businesses in your area. Think: takeout ideas, places to get gifts, and places that might not have a social media following but still need support.
- Leave a positive review on Google, Yelp, or Facebook.
- Fill out and share one...
This is a uniquely challenging time for small, local businesses. Now more than ever, let’s show these places how much they mean to our community.
HERE ARE SOME IDEAS WE’VE COMPILED TO GIVE YOU A STARTING POINT:
Check websites and...
We benefit from the good work of thousands of people every single day. Stop for a moment and consider: whose work is...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.